With long-range accuracy and performance, the 50 BMG stands alone in the field.
From its match-grade chamber, Bushmaster BA50 is built to shatter all previous expectations for long-range accuracy. The 30″ free-floated barrel, with 1 in 15″ twist and 8-groove rifling, is perfectly suited for harnessing sub-MOA accuracy from the 50 BMG. Its left-hand operated, right-hand eject bolt-action, and 10-round box magazine ensure comfortable cycling with no need for the shooter to adjust the position. The BA50 is also one of the simplest 50-caliber rifles to assemble and maintain. Its upper receiver locks to the lower receiver with two integral pins, befitting the nation’s leading MSR manufacturer. The aluminum parts have a Mil-Spec black hard anodized finish and steel parts have a manganese phosphate finish. It has a Magpul PRS adjustable buttstock with a LimbSaver recoil pad, ErgoGrip Deluxe Tactical pistol grip, and a Picatinny rail on the receiver and vented forend. It is equipped with an AAC Cyclops muzzle brake/silencer adapter designed for optimal recoil reduction (and able to accept an AAC Cyclops 50 cal silencer). The BA50 ships with two 10-round magazines, folding steel bipod, and eye and ear protection in a Storm deployment case.
- 30” barrel with 1 in 15” twist
- Barrel free-floated within vented fore-end
- Bolt action: left bolt / right port, for faster cycling of the action
- Magpul® PRS adjustable buttstock with LimbSaver® recoil pad
- Disassembles like an AR-type rifle for cleaning and maintenance
- MIL-STD 1913 rail on the receiver and vented fore-end
- Lower receiver machined from T6-6061 aluminum billet
- Steel bipod with folding legs
- ErgoGrip® Deluxe Tactical pistol grip
- Manganese phosphate finish on steel parts
- Hard anodized black finish on aluminum parts (Mil-Spec)
- Ships with Storm™ deployment case, two 10-round magazines, and eye and ear protection
- Lothar Walther Barrel, Free-floating with Vented Fore-end
There are no reviews yet.