Century Arms® Canik TP9SF Elite 9mm Semi-auto Pistol
The Canik TP9 has been a huge hit with American shooters since making its way state-side. Put one in your hand, give the trigger a squeeze—and you’ll quickly start to understand why. The ergonomics are exceptional, the accuracy is pin-point, and the trigger is among the best in its class. Look at the price tag, and it’ll all become clear: this is one of the best values in shooting.
The TP9SF Elite is the flagship of the series, with a number of outstanding features. The 4.5-lb. single-action trigger is smooth, predictable, and all-around great. It comes with industry-standard dovetail sight cuts that are compatible with a large variety of aftermarket sights. It also features a re-worked angular slide profile that should help to clear up the sight picture, and the decocker has been removed. It comes with Warren Tactical sights, (2) 15-rd. magazines, interchangeable backstraps, and lots more.
- Elite configuration: SA trigger, integrated trigger safety, no decocker
- Tungsten Cerakote over nitride finish on the slide
- Match-grade barrel with polished feed ramp and captured flat recoil spring for top accuracy
- Improved single-action trigger for smoother, cleaner pull
- Warren Tactical rear sight/dot front sight
- Comes with industry-standard dovetail sight cuts that are compatible with a large variety of aftermarket sights
- Ambidextrous slide stop and reversible mag release
- Loaded chamber indicator and striker status indicator
- MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny rail
- Backed by a lifetime manufacturer’s warranty
- Includes (2) 15-rd. mags, poly holster, paddle attachment, belt attachment, interchangeable backstraps, cleaning rod and brush
- Item Number: 726464
- Caliber: 9mm
- Action: Semi-automatic/single action
- Capacity: 15+1
- Barrel length: 4.19″
- Frame: Polymer
- Safety: Trigger blade
- Sights: Warren Tactical rear/dot front
- Overall length: 7.28″
- Overall weight: 25.1 oz.
- Mfg. Number: HG4869T-N
There are no reviews yet.