Diamondback® DB15 CCMLB 5.56 NATO/.223 Rem. Semi-automatic Rifle
Diamondback knows that customers don’t want the cheapest or most expensive: they want good value. So they set out to make a rifle that delivered in every way, at a price that made sense. Starting with the tried-and-true gas-impingement system and finished with the high-quality components machined in Diamondback’s CNC facility, they created the DB15—a rock-solid, USA-made Carbine with all sorts of good stuff.
The 16″ barrel comes with a nitride coating for enhanced wear and corrosion resistance. The forend is Diamondback’s own 12″ M-LOK handguard, which provides a stable platform for accessories while offering ample airflow. Factor in the industry-leading Magpul MOE collapsible stock—and you have a Rifle that punches well above its modest price tag.
- 16″ nitrided 4150 steel barrel for wear and corrosion resistance
- Magpul MOE collapsible stock
- 12″ M-LOK handguard provides ample cooling
- Azimuth 5.56 Sporter model mil-spec 8620 carrier is shot-peened and magnetic particle inspected
- All components are made in the USA in Diamondback’s facility
- Backed by the Diamondback Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Includes (1) 30-rd. magazine
- Item Number: 717426
- Caliber: 5.56 NATO/.223 Remington
- Action: Semi-automatic/direct impingement
- Gas System: Carbine-length
- Capacity: 30+1
- Barrel Length: 16″
- Barrel Material: 4150 steel, nitrided, medium profile
- Barrel Twist: 1:8″
- Stock: Magpul MOE collapsible
- Upper Receiver: Forged 7075-T6 A3
- Lower Receiver: Forged 7075-T6
- Pistol Grip: Magpul MOE
- Handguard: 12″ M-LOK
- Flash hider: A2
- Overall Length: 32.5-35.75″
- Overall Weight: 6.56 lbs.
- Mfg. Number: DB15CCMLB
- UPC: 815875014515
There are no reviews yet.