Kriss Vector Gen II SDP Semi-automatic 9mm Pistol
Kriss didn’t create the Vector platform to simply LOOK advanced. Inside the admittedly-cool exterior lies one of the finest firearm innovations we’ve seen in some time: the Super V Recoil Mitigation System. This unique operating system redirects energy down and away from the shooter, virtually eliminating felt recoil and muzzle climb. The low bore axis takes it a step further, ensuring that the recoil travels back, not up.
The Gen II SDP: the Vector Self Defense Pistol.
The Vector SDP is the Non-NFA semi-automatic pistol variant of the Vector platform. It features a short, threaded, 5.5” barrel. A rear quick detach sling point assists with carrying the firearm. Additional standard equipment on the KRISS Vector SDP are the Magpul MBUS sights, full length Picatinny top rail and a Glock Magazine. Although this SDP maybe small, it still has the same capabilities as its larger counterpart.
Additionally, the SDP features all the Gen II enhancements of its larger counterparts, like a chrome-lined barrel, beefed-up barrel contour, improved fire control group, and a re-positioned fire/safe switch, among others.
- Closed bolt, delayed blowback operating system
- Super V Recoil Mitigation System redirects recoil energy down and away from the shooter for better control and faster follow-up shots
- Compatible with Glock 17 magazines
- Upper and lower Picatinny rails for accessories
- Rear sling point for attachment
- Short-throw ambidextrous safety lever
- Comfortable pistol grip
- Flip-up sights
- Flat Dark Earth finish
- Includes one 17-rd. G17 magazine
- Caliber: 9mm
- Action: Semi-automatic
- Capacity: 17+1
- Barrel length: 5.5″
- Barrel details: Threaded 1/2×28 RH
- Stock: M4-style adjustable with FDE finish
- Sights (front / rear): Flip up
- Overall length: 16.75″
- Overall weight: 5.9 lbs.
- Man. Ref.: KV90-PFD20
- UPC: 810237023013
There are no reviews yet.