Shadow Systems® MR920 Elite 9mm Semi-automatic Pistol
The MR920 is custom-built from the ground up to be the ultimate multi-role lightweight Pistol. It uses the Gen4 Glock® 19 as the template, and is compatible with all existing G19 holsters, mags and accessories—but it’s loaded with custom components, front to back.
The MR920 is built around Shadow Systems’ own Multi-Role Frame, designed to provide dramatically reduced recoil and muzzle flip. The frame makes use of new manufacturing techniques to wrap more texture around the curves of the grip—so it sticks to your hand for enhanced control.
The slide is machined from premium 17-4 stainless steel, and features Shadow Systems’s awesome new optics mounting technology (more on that below). A specially engineered window cut reduces weight and reciprocating mass for optimal recoil impulse, while front and rear slide serrations give you effortless control.
The barrel is machined from 416R stainless steel, and features conventional rifling—so it’s compatible with lead bullets. The spiral fluting pattern improves evacuation of debris and reduces barrel weight, making the MR920 9mm ultra-lightweight.
The Pistol comes outfitted with a flat-faced polymer trigger that breaks clean after a 4-4.5 lb. trigger pull. Finished off with a solid black metal rear sight and hi-viz green outline tritium front sight, the MR920 is the ultimate lightweight multi-role Pistol.
More On the All-new Optics Mounting System
The new optics mounting system is among the best we’ve ever seen, and was the result of considerable effort. By redesigning internal slide components, Shadow Systems was able to relocate portions of the operating system to allow:
1. Strong, deep screw placement.
2. Extremely low placement for true co-witness with iron sights
3. Most importantly, direct mounting of several red dots WITHOUT adapter plates.
No past designs have combined all 3 of these game-changing attributes. The MR920 optic cut accommodates Trijicon RMR and SRO, Holosun 507c and 508t, Leupold
Deltapoint Pro, Vortex Viper, and TruGlo Tru-Tec red dots.
- Polymer construction
- Based on the Gen4 G19, and compatible with Gen4 G19 holsters, mags and accessories
- All-around texturing for grip
- Double-undercut trigger guard for high grip
- Includes mag well extension for faster reloads
- Machined from 17/4 stainless steel
- New optics mounting system allows for direct mounting of Trijicon RMR and SRO, Holosun 507c and 508t, Leupold Deltapoint Pro, Vortex Viper, and TruGlo Tru-Tec WITHOUT a plate
- Specially engineered window cut-out reduces weight for optimal recoil impulse
- Front/rear serrations for improved handling
- Thinned slide profile at grasping locations
- Machined from 416R stainless steel
- Conventional 1:10″ twist for use with lead bullets
- Bronze Titanium finish
- Spiral fluted for weight reduction
- Flat-faced polymer trigger
- 4-4.5 lb. trigger pull
- Slightly reduced take-up
- TT Ultimate connector
- Carry-safe with all drop safeties intact
- Metal solid black rear
- High-visibility green outlined tritium front is as bright as fiber optic in the daytime and highly visible at night
- Lower 1/3 cowitness
- Shadow Systems modified Gen3 recoil system
- Single spring system is user-adjustable and manufactured from chrome silicon
- Internal slide parts are machined from billet stainless
- High-reliability enhanced LCI extractor
- Includes (2) 15-rd. magazines and (3) interchangeable backstraps
- Item Number: 719901
- Caliber: 9mm
- Action: Semi-automatic/striker-fired
- Capacity: 15+1
- Barrel Length: 4″
- Barrel Finish: Bronze titanium
- Frame: Polymer
- Slide: 17-4 stainless
- Sights: Metal solid black rear/hi-viz green tritium outlined front
- Safety: Integrated trigger, drop safeties
- Overall Length: 6.625″
- Overall Height: 4.75″
- Overall Weight: 20.5 oz.
- Mfg. Number: SS-1011
- UPC: 810013431612
There are no reviews yet.